Saturday, December 13, 2014

Bits of Dash: a video

Today I got the iPhone 6 plus as an early "christmas present" from Mike. We don't normally go all out on gifts for each other, but I needed to replace my full storage iphone 5 and I found the 6 plus hard to pass up! I've been using it almost all day and I've already adjusted to the size. The camera quality is even better than my 5 and I can't wait to start taking a ton of pictures and videos of our little family, our daily happenings, and all the excitement that is to come! Today was also my first experience with iMovie and I am obsessed! I never got around to taking very many videos of Dash but I threw together the special few that I do have and made this little video. I guess you could consider it a "baby's first year" video but it's more like "baby's first 18 months!" Anyway, I had a blast making it and even though my video quality hasn't been great up until now, I can't stop watching it and tearing up about how much our tiny newborn has grown. Please do give it a watch and let me know what you think!


No comments: